The Central Coast Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit organization comprised of businesses, professionals, residents and community groups working together to ensure a healthy economic and socio-economic base to benefit the entire community.
The Central Coast Chamber of Commerce (CCCC) was first registered under the Board of Trade Act in 1977. We are located on Denny Island, approximately 100 nautical miles north of Port Hardy on Vancouver Island and 76 nautical miles west of Bella Coola.
Central Coast Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors 2016
- President: Ana Santos
- Vice-President: Jayme Kennedy
- Treasurer: Mark Schlichting
- Secretary: Karen Kristensen
- Ex-officio/Past-President: Kevin Heneghan
- Directors: Jean Wood, Steve Emery, Doug Sharkey, Ingmar Lee, Jim Hadley, Wendy Iglesias, Fred Definney, David Neros
Central Coast Chamber of Commerce Bylaws
For the benefit of our members and potential members, the Central Coast Chamber of Commerce bylaws are provided below.
|Central Coast Chamber of Commerce, Bylaws.pdf||113.02 KB|